A brilliantly designed multitasking tool, the Wusthof Classic Tomato Knife with Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel 140mm Blade is the perfect answer to the challenge of slicing tomatoes with their tight skins and delicate interiors. Cuts and dices without bruising, crushing or tearing, and includes a built in serving fork on the tip. Also works beautifully on other soft fruit, its black handled, full bolstered and tanged serrated blade cutting cleanly through fine textured food easily.
The Wusthof Classic line features handsome and hygienic black synthetic handles, seamlessly surrounding a full tang with three brushed steel rivets and the red and white Trident logo, registered by 1895. Every Wusthof has a full bolster separating handle and blade, providing optimal protection for both novice and experienced cooks.
Tempered to an optimum 58° Rockwell. Made of a special steel alloy: X50 Cr MoV 15. Precision-forged from one solid piece of steel and skillfully honed by hand. Wüsthof cutlery is fully guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and/or craftsmanship. Please hand-wash knife and dry immediately after use. Not dishwasher safe.
Blade length: 5.51 inches (140 mm)
Total length: 9.65 inches (245 mm)
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer Free Shipping for all orders to the contiguous United States; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING - $0 option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A. and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 100 days of the delivery date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic and safety reasons, we unfortunately can't accept used products. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after purchase will receive store credit, since a refund will not be granted by the financial institutions that process credit card payments after that time period.
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures click here (opens in a new tab).