Once it shows its ability to mince, dice and chop, no cook will want to be without the Wusthof Classic Cook’s Knife and its Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel 160mm Blade. Developed through consultation with professional chefs, this full tang black-handled knife is your go-to workhorse in the kitchen. All prepping and carving is almost effortless as the knife is so well-balanced it anticipates your every move, and your flying fingers are protected by a full bolster.
All Wusthof knives have been crafted in Solingen, Germany from the company’s founding in 1814 through today. Specially tempered steel with a high carbon content forms blade and tang in one solid piece, durable and perfectly balanced. Corrosion and stain resistant, Precision Edge Technology creates an extraordinarily long-lived sharp edge.
Tempered to an optimum 58° Rockwell. Made of a special steel alloy: X50 Cr MoV 15. Precision-forged from one solid piece of steel and skillfully honed by hand. Wüsthof cutlery is fully guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and/or craftsmanship. Please hand-wash knife and dry immediately after use. Not dishwasher safe.
Blade length: 6.30 inches (160 mm)
Total length: 11.02 inches (280 mm)
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer Free Shipping for all orders to the contiguous United States; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING - $0 option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A. and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 100 days of the delivery date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic and safety reasons, we unfortunately can't accept used products. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after purchase will receive store credit, since a refund will not be granted by the financial institutions that process credit card payments after that time period.
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures click here (opens in a new tab).