A sharp knife is a safe knife, slicing as the cook expects from his experience with properly sharpened blades, not dragging or slipping; the Wusthof 4455 Ceramic Knife Sharpener with 800 grit can help restore the factory-like edge to your non-serrated knives. The ceramic surface actually removes the dull фedge, revealing new steel, returning knives to the super-sharp Wusthof ideal. The savvy chef appreciates the clean, effortless cut after the ceramic has done its work.
Investing the same careful attention to detail in edge sharpening accessories as to the original forging of the knives, Wusthof offers its owners effective ceramic and diamond sharpeners to reveal a flawless new edge. Find knives and accoutrements that will keep your cooking sublime and your dining fine at the Versed Chef.
Fine grain: 800 grit. Wüsthof cutlery is fully guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.
Rod length: 9.45 inches (240 mm)
Total length: 14.96 inches (380 mm)
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer Free Shipping for all orders to the contiguous United States; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING - $0 option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A. and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 100 days of the delivery date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic and safety reasons, we unfortunately can't accept used products. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after purchase will receive store credit, since a refund will not be granted by the financial institutions that process credit card payments after that time period.
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures click here (opens in a new tab).