This wonderfully balanced large chef’s knife in the European tradition adapts organically to any task, and is the essential preparation tool for any professional chef. Your grip fits securely between the angled handle and the broad blade head. The double-ground cutting edge slices effortlessly through the most problematic side of beef, while the practical radius at the tip will chop the most delicate herbs without bruising. Buy this knife with confidence whether for a busy restaurant or preparing fine food at home. The blade is good for decades with a minimum of dressing, provided you treat it with the respect that this masterpiece deserves.
Celebrated Japanese cutlery maker Kiya has supplied professional kitchen knives since 1793, and is respected for excellence. The steel for this exclusive N680 stainless product comes from BÖHLER Bleche in Germany, a producer of authentic rolled stainless steel sheets and plates.
- Double-ground edge capable of cutting through meats and vegetables
- 10" length gives increased weight and cutting power
- Finest German steel gives the knife strength and durability
- Name inscribed on side of blade to ensure authenticity
10-Year KIYA Limited Warranty. Inscription on blade reads: Kiya Nihonbashi Cutlery Shop.
Box reads: Nihonbashi. High quality kitchen knife. Kiya Special Selection.
Blade length: 9.84 inches (250 mm)
Total length: 14.84 inches (377 mm)
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for all orders to the contiguous United States; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING - $0 option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A. and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 100 days of the delivery date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic and safety reasons, we unfortunately can't accept used products. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after purchase will receive store credit, since a refund will not be granted by the financial institutions that process credit card payments after that time period.
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures click here (opens in a new tab).